12 April 2012

Only The Brave Tattoo .. Else Every Pussy Would Have One

This post was inspired by ONLY THE BRAVE TATTOO

Never been a raging fan of body art, although you wouldn't be able to tell as i have 9 tattoos to date. I blame it on a mixture of my adolescence, alcohol and the ability to be easily influenced. I've since grown out of such qualities or at least i'd like to think so.

I put my tattoo days behind me when i acknowledged the fact that what i may have considered a cool tatt at the time now resembles a messy mistake that will never go away. However recently I've found myself being rather intrigued yet again by Tatts like these.





















Could an appointment at the local tattoo parlour be on the cards i wonder? Tempting!

Sources
emilielaylalovaine.blogspot.co.uk
www.onlythebravetattoogallery.com

3 comments: